The Canadian Academy for Health Professionals is pleased to offer the Leadership Skills workshop will give you the skills in communication, coaching,
and conflict that you need to be successful. This one-day workshop will help you
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through
communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded
solutions to problems.
Christopher has been actively engaged in Training and Development since 2010. The area of focus has been in the development and delivery of Leadership, Human Dynamic (soft) Skills and Project Management workshops (Waterfall and Agile). He has a Certificate in Adult Training and Development from the University of Toronto, Canada. Christopher is a strong advocate of continuing education completing an MBA from Canada, and a PhD in Organizational Leadership from the United States. Christopher has also been involved in Academia as an Adjunct Professor, teaching at Colleges and Universities in Canada and the United States. Participants in his workshops and students in his classes have referred to Christopher as inspirational, knowledgeable, and thought-provoking.
|Method||The program is delivered into one-day in-classroom workshop|
|Duration||One day (On Saturday)|
|Schedule||Every 2nd month|
|Fee||$499 + HST|