The Canadian Academy for Health Professionals is pleased to offer the Team Building workshop is designed for participants who want to develop their team
leadership skills and unleash the talent of their individual team members.
This three-day workshop will help participants how to:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of
an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it
impacts group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to
empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team
Christopher has been actively engaged in Training and Development since 2010. The area of focus has been in the development and delivery of Leadership, Human Dynamic (soft) Skills and Project Management workshops (Waterfall and Agile). He has a Certificate in Adult Training and Development from the University of Toronto, Canada. Christopher is a strong advocate of continuing education completing an MBA from Canada, and a PhD in Organizational Leadership from the United States. Christopher has also been involved in Academia as an Adjunct Professor, teaching at Colleges and Universities in Canada and the United States. Participants in his workshops and students in his classes have referred to Christopher as inspirational, knowledgeable, and thought-provoking.
|Method||The program is delivered into one-day in-classroom workshop|
|Duration||one day (On Saturday)|
|Schedule||Every 2nd month|
|Fee||$499 + HST|