The Canadian Academy for Health Professionals is pleased to offer the Time Management workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a
grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating
some of your work to other people.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting
and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
Christopher has been actively engaged in Training and Development since 2010. The area of focus has been in the development and delivery of Leadership, Human Dynamic (soft) Skills and Project Management workshops (Waterfall and Agile). He has a Certificate in Adult Training and Development from the University of Toronto, Canada. Christopher is a strong advocate of continuing education completing an MBA from Canada, and a PhD in Organizational Leadership from the United States. Christopher has also been involved in Academia as an Adjunct Professor, teaching at Colleges and Universities in Canada and the United States. Participants in his workshops and students in his classes have referred to Christopher as inspirational, knowledgeable, and thought-provoking.
|Method||The program is delivered into one-day in-classroom workshop|
|Duration||One day (On Saturday)|
|Schedule||Every 2nd month|
|Fee||$499 + HST|