Legal Status of the Canadian Academy for Health Professionals
The Canadian Academy for Health Professionals (CAHP) is a registered entity under the Ontario Business Corporation Act, R.S.O. 1990. The CAHP is not a private career college. CAHP delivers trainings and courses that are exempted from the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities Act, R.S.O. 1990, and the Private Career Colleges Act of 2005.
Rules and regulations
1) The Canadian Academy for Health Professionals (CAHP) does not guarantee any employment to a student who successfully completes the course or training at CAHP.
2) Registration and Fees: The student is responsible for registering and payment of fees.
3) Withdrawal policy: A student can withdraw from any course for which you have registered at any time. The student must inform CAHP in writing with an acknowledgment receipt 7 days in advance.
4) Refunds : All eligible refunds will be issued within 30 days of the withdrawal notice through a cheque. Following rules will be applied based on your withdrawal request date. a) Seven days or before the start of course: 100%. b) Less than seven days before the start of course: $100 or 20% of course fee if received whichever is less.
5) Class location: The location of all courses will be 5481 Dundas St. West, Toronto, ON.
6) Course or training certificate: A course completion certificate will be issued by the Canadian Academy for Health Professionals based on attendance (at least 50%) and periodic assessments by the respective course instructor.
7) Record keeping: The student records will be kept under lock and key. They will be available for up to 5 years.
8) Student complaints: Students can register their complaints by email at email@example.com or on the complaint form provided by the office. Student will be informed (by post) about actions taken on complaints within 30 days.
9) Violence, abuse, and harassment policy: CAHP has zero tolerance towards verbal, physical, and sexual abuse and harassment. All received complaints will be discussed in a disciplinary committee for appropriate action. Any student named in the complaint may be suspended during the period that committee reaches a decision.
I have read the above statements, withdrawal, and refund policies, and I agree to the above terms and conditions. (Please type in your full name if you have read and agreed to the above statements)