NETWORKING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT: CLOUD ADMINISTRATION (AEC, QUEBEC)
Duration in years: 12 Months (Project/ Internship)
- Network Admin
- Network Technician
- Help Desk Analyst
- Technical Support Representative
- System Administrator
- Introduction to Server and Storage Systems
- Setup a server with Microsoft Windows Server
- Provide services with Linux
- Setup a network with Cisco Networking Devices
- Setup a Private Cloud with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Cloud services with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
The college grants the students, upon successful completion of the program, an AEC in Networking and Technical Support.
Certification Exam Tracks:
CompTIA Net+ & A+, CCNA Routing & Switching, MCSA – Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Linux System Administrator, VMware Certification.
We have mutually-beneficial partnerships with companies at all levels who act as headhunters for our college graduates and in turn we ensure to present them with qualified job-ready workforce.